Hosted by: Close To My Heart Independent Consultants
This is the Ultimate Shop, Crop, and Craft Party- ALL DAY LONG- and it's rolled into one convenient pass to include the whole NIGHT! 33 hours of non-stop creativity; can you handle it?!
Friday 9 am - Saturday 6 pm
Your All Night Crop Ticket Includes:
Early Bird admission to Friday's Show- includes Early Bird bag and 4 Prize Drawing Tickets
Early Bird Admission to Saturday's Show (you will enter the show at 9 am directly from the All Night Crop room: No Lines!)
Admittance to All Night Crop room from 9:00 pm on Friday until 9:00 am on Saturday
All Night Crop will be held in the Event Classrooms*
Drawings and Contests throughout the night
Seating will not be assigned (first come)
LOTS of space to spread out and work on your projects
Swag Bag (included in your swag bag will be Saturday Early Bird Prize Drawing Tickets, Coupons, and Pink Token)
Make'n Takes and optional mini tutorials by the pros or just Take'n Make!
Games, Fun & Education
Dark and Quiet room to catch a few zzzz’s**
All Night Treats to keep you going and Continental Breakfast to get you started Sat morning
Participate in Crop Activities and Contests all day long as you Shop the BEST deals and craft to your heart's content!
Upgrade to the Ultimate Ticket for more!
TIPS and things to take note of:
- When you arrive on Friday Morning look for the ALL NIGHT CROP check in.
- You can wander over to the All Night Crop Room anytime after 9 pm and before midnight. (seating is first come)
- Bring all of your crafting items with you into the the All Night Crop Room.
- No one will be admitted after midnight. Per city regulations, this is not a come and go event. If you leave the building after midnight, you will re-enter the event with the Saturday Early Birds.
- If you do need to leave in the night, there is security to escort you to your vehicle, isn't that gentlemanly!
- Bring warm clothes and cozy accessories to stay comfortable all night long. We apologize in advance that temperature control is difficult in these buildings!
- For safety and liability, no children under the age of 16 will be allowed in the All Night Crop room, including babies.
*New this year: Event Classrooms are in the Event Exhibit Hall
**Note, Classroom set up will be different this year and floors are never very comfy. If you plan to sleep, bring items to make you comfortable (ie, ear plugs, sleep mask, warm comfortable sleeping things, etc). If possible, please leave extra items in your car until you can enter the All Night Crop room at 9 pm as there is limited space on the Event floor.
WAIT, what are we saying?! You aren't here to sleep!!